Friday, January 20, 2006

Something's Afoot


In the last two weeks four single women have asked me for advice about getting the men in their lives to take initiative. And that doesn't include all the email that's pouring into Boundless.org about the same problem. As women, it's easy to think we must not be giving theses guys enough hints about our interest in them. But maybe we're giving too many. Suzanne Hadley's article "Not Your Buddy" is the best I've seen about what's really going on in the mind of men who seem to be stuck on pause.

2 Comments:

At 8:53 PM, Blogger JavaBeanRush said...

Hello,

I didn't know that you had a blog in addition to the Boundless offerings. Great!

I'll recommend this blog to my friends,and I might put your link on my sidebar.

 
At 10:13 AM, Blogger Heather said...

I really appreciate the insight of "pulling a ruth" and "not your buddy". Everyone and everything around me keeps saying that it doesn't mean anything for a guy and a girl to hang out, but I've seen so many friends hurt each other by failing to communicate. It's so great that God is using you to speak some truth over what has long been a gray area.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home