Saturday, February 18, 2006

About the Guys


Now that you've had some time to think about what it means to be a godly woman, how about a compaion list for guys -- an A-Z for being a godly man. If you're dating someone or considering it, ask yourself, Is He ...



A -- Accountable
B -- a Believer
C -- Courageous
D -- Discerning
E -- an Example for other, younger men
F -- Faithful
G -- Gentle, Generous
H -- Husbandlike
I -- an Initiator
J -- Just
K -- Kind
L -- a Leader
M -- Masculine
N -- Noble
O -- Obedient to God
P -- able to Provide
Q -- Quick-witted
R -- Resourceful
S -- a Sage
T -- Trustworthy
U -- Under Authority
V -- Vigorous
W -- a good Worker
X -- eXcellent in his efforts
Y -- Yearning for God
Z -- Zealous for righteousness

And if you're wondering, like I did, if there's a companion chapter to
Proverbs 31 (for men), check out Job 29. I can thank my favorite professor from Grad School, Dr. Hubert Morken, for introducing me to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home